Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jazzercise!

Yes, Jazzercise. I know what you're thinking--"Jazzercise is still around?" Or maybe "What the fuck, are you kidding?" No friends, I am not kidding. I go to jazzercise, and I love it! Seriously, I hate to exercise but this isn't too bad. And it's called "An Hour of Power" which is all inspiring and shit. It's kind of like jumping around to bad (but fun) music when you get drunk. And, since I go on Sunday mornings, sometimes I AM still drunk! Plus, it's pretty damn cool to be in a room with mostly older ladies (and a few guys) who scream out "Wooooo!" as they shake their hips and clap along to the Gorillaz or that song "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me." Seriously, they get totally into it and it's hilarious (and cute). The only downside is that most of these ladies have been jazzercising forever and they are totally in better shape than me. I get all out of breath and sweaty and my beer belly hangs out when I try to do sit ups, but they are all flat stomachs and defined biceps. Also, I don't see any of them frantically lighting up a smoke immediately afterwards then rushing to brunch (AKA mimosas). Maybe if I keep it up, I'll be in shape when I'm 50--that's something to look forward to.

No comments: