Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Auf Wiedersehen Mother Fuckers!

Tonight is the season finale of Project Runway. Oh Project Runway, we've laughed, we've cried, we've gotten drunk together. I've said things I didn't mean, but in all fairness, so did you. Come on baby, I didn't mean it, don't leave! What will I do without you?

On the bright side, that means I get to hang with Sam and Slanger tonight. Yay! We've been trying to decide which bar to go to, and as usual, we debated via email. This is how we decided--the tiki bar is closer to my tivo (I mean house) and has $1 PBR and $2 shots of Beam. Plus, we went to Aztec Sol (the awesome tequila bar) last week and discovered they no longer have free tacos at happy hour. Damn, AzSol, what are you trying to do to us? You know this is our main source of food on Wednesdays (aside from them delicious frozen mini-foods of course). Oh well, we still love you, but I guess you are out this week.

Heidi Klum (via Sam): "I'm sorry, this means good bye to you AzSol, Auf Wiedersehen."

AzSol: "What? I was in a contest? Shit. Hey, you talk funny but yer pretty. Wanna do a shot?"

More importantly, we must now decide which mini-foods to eat while we watch. The lovely Slanger has told me about a fantastic creation called "bags of gold." I think it's some sort of concoction of cheese (the gold), some other stuff, like veggies (the dirt you pan gold out of???) all put together in a crispy dough bag. Wow! It'll be like striking it rich with every delicious bite! Slanger has also come up with the genius idea for themed snacks like "Andre at Red Lobster" and the "Guadalupe Special." I can't wait. No really, I can't--I'm leaving work now.

No comments: