Monday, March 20, 2006

Pleasantries are pleasant

Today has been so pleasant! I was glad that the bus was late because I got to enjoy a nice brisk walk in the snow!

When I got to work, someone did something completely improper, an inappropriate moment that had followed many other unseemly moments in the last week. But instead of getting mad I just threw myself into my work and got so much done. How pleasing!

Sam and I had a lovely lunch. He held the door for me and I held the door for him. When we were done with our delicious meal, we exchanged emails thanking each other for being so polite. How refreshing!

Just now, Sam and I had a very enjoyable break. We discussed which view would be more agreeable to take in and even when the West garden was closed because of ice falling off the building, we still enjoyed an enjoyable chat outside. Even avoiding the fight outside the East door was satisfying!

Sam thinks that there needs to be more people like us in the world and I couldn't agree more. Thanks for reading!

No comments: