Thursday, June 15, 2006

Big ridiculous things

I was walking to work this morning, rocking some Zombies on the iPod. It wasn't too hot yet and I was enjoying my walk. I was waiting to cross the street and this guy pulls up in a HUGE ridiculous truck. Then, get this, he revs his engine at me! It was hilarious. I seriously couldn't stop laughing after he pulled away. I mean really, did he think I was going to be impressed that his giant gas-guzzler could make that much noise? I have to admit that I was awed that guys in big ridiculous trucks actually think that that kind of thing turns the ladies on.

Speaking of big ridiculous things, I have these huge silly sunglasses that I've been wearing around. They were an impulse buy at the Target and they are dumb but I love them. Anyway, I've noticed that when I wear them, people don't recognize me. It's awesome! I was walking to lunch the other day and I passed three people I've worked with for years. I said hi to all of them and only got blank looks in response. It's a total secret identity, like I'm Clark Kent or some shit.

No comments: