Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

Ok, so I came home after working an 11-hour day and I was in a bad mood. But then, get this, I walked in the door and I saw something so beautiful all I could do was say "Sweet Zombie Jesus!" Do you want to know what I saw? Do you? This is what it was: Hockey was on the TV and the Red Wings lost! That means good things for the Av's! Aren't you excited? Ok before you get pissed off and leave I'll tell you why I really almost peed myself when I walked in the door. Hockey was on, that's true. But more important to this story is what exactly the hockey was playing on. Yes it was a TV, but there's more. The TV was plasma. The TV was also 40 some inches big. THE BOYFRIEND BOUGHT A PLASMA TV! Yeah, all the fun and none of the cost for me! I really never thought I needed a big TV until I saw this one in my living room. I mean you have to love a TV that is so pretty it made me watch 7th Heaven for like 20 minutes before I got over being mesmerized by the sheer size and picture quality and realized what I was watching. Hooray! Want to come over and watch the TV with me? It's pretty even when it's off...

No comments: